Phone: 0141 337 2211



Constituency Office

My constituency office is located at 500 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow G11 6SL.

Opening times:

Monday to Friday: 10am – 1pm; 2pm – 4pm
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED

Please note that the office is closed on public and school holidays.


To arrange a meeting with me or with one of my team, please phone or email in advance.

My constituency office is wheelchair accessible and child friendly.

If you require an interpreter, please let us know two days in advance so that we can book one before our meeting.

Alternatively, you can contact me using the form below:


Your Message (required):

Your details

Please, submit your details. We adhere strictly to the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR and will not disclose your details to any third party, unless asked for.

First name (required):

Surname (required):

House number/name and street (required):

Second line of address:

Postcode (required):

Your Email (required)